The Barrie Fair is full of cool things to do! Here are my top 5 cool things for Teens to do at the Fair in 2016…
- Get on those midway rides with your friends! Best time to go? Definitely the evening! The rides look awesome with all the lights! Advanced Midway tickets are available in the office for $23.00 (regularly $30) until August 23rd. Come and get em’!
- Get out to the Pull Track! Watching the exciting events at the Essa Agriplex Pull Track is a great way to gear up for some midway fun! If you are really into getting involved, why don’t you and your friends enter the demolition derby?
- Enter the Ambassador Competition. Almost my favorite competition at the fair (soft spot for the horse shows)
The ambassadors are amazing and the competition is FUN!
- You also win cash, and who doesn’t want to win cash?
- Teen Coffee House, Presented by the Barrie Library: Love to get up on stage and sing? Sign up for the Coffee House happening on the main stage, Saturday August 27th at 6:30pm. Don’t delay with this one! Only 20 slots available – email@example.com
starting Monday, August 15th with your name, age and details of what you would like to perform. Each performer will have a maximum of 5 minutes.
- RCMP Musical Ride… no better way to feel love for this great country than to watch the famous and iconic musical ride… Saturday and Sunday at 11:30 and 4:30pm
Why don’t you head over to C.W. Coops in Barrie, have some wings and plan your trip to the Barrie Fair!
See you at the Barrie Fair! August 24-28th 2016
What’s your favourite thing to do at the Barrie Fair? Leave us a comment below.